The Upper Silesian-Zagłębiowska Metropolis (GZM) undertakes to ensure the accessibility of its website in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 4, 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities.
The accessibility statement applies to the website https://transportgzm.pl
Website publication date: 2023-08-07.
Date of last significant update: 2023-08-07.
This website is partially compliant with the Act of April 4, 2019 on the digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to the incompatibilities or exclusions listed below.
Unavailable items and content
- The graphic elements on the website do not have alternative descriptions, which excludes their accessibility for blind people. Alternative descriptions to photos and graphics will be updated on an ongoing basis.
- Some content on the website does not meet the contrast ratio, which may make reading information difficult for people with visual impairments.
- The buttons for changing the font size and contrast on the website work very little, which makes their effective use difficult for people with visual impairments.
We would like to inform you that the website provided does not constitute a final solution. Full compliance with the WCAG 2.1 standard for the website was planned as part of the launch of the GZM Transport System in the final stage of implementation.
Preparation of an accessibility declaration
The statement was prepared on: 2023-08-25.
The declaration was prepared on the basis of an audit conducted by an external entity, AGILEO IT SP. Z O.O.
The statement was reviewed on: 2023-08-25.
You can use standard keyboard shortcuts on this website.
Feedback and contact details
If there are problems on the website https://transportgzm.pl that result from failure to meet digital accessibility requirements, please report it via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for access to unavailable information and requests to ensure accessibility may be submitted via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Everyone has the right to submit comments regarding the digital accessibility of the website or its element, to submit a request to ensure the digital accessibility of the website or its element, and to request that inaccessible information be made available in another alternative form.
The request should include the name and surname and contact details of the person submitting the request, an indication of the page or element of the page to which the request relates and on which the element or content is unavailable, a description of the problem and an indication of a convenient form of providing information if the request concerns making it available in an alternative form. information unavailable.
Handling requests and complaints related to accessibility
The following is responsible for considering comments and requests regarding the https://transportgzm.pl portal:
Upper Silesia-Zagłębie Metropolis:
Tel.: +48 32 718 07 42
Katarzyna Miazio - Department of Social and Economic Development of the Metropolitan Office of the Upper Silesian-Zagłębie Metropolis.
Tel.: +48 32 718 07 72
We will respond to your application as soon as possible, no later than within 7 days of receiving it.
If this deadline is too short for us, we will inform you about it. In this information, we will provide a new date by which we will correct the errors you reported or prepare the information
in an alternative way. This new deadline will not be longer than 2 months.
If we are unable to ensure digital accessibility of the website or content you have submitted, we will offer you access to it in an alternative way.
If you are not satisfied with our actions and you still have comments on our activities related to digital accessibility, you can report them to the Ombudsman.
Link to the website of the Commissioner for Human Rights https://bip.brpo.gov.pl/
Accessibility to enter the building and pass through control areas
The Metropolitan Office of the Upper Silesian-Zagłębie Metropolis is located at ul. Barbara 21A, 40-053 Katowice.
There are three entrances to the building - the first main one from ul. Herzen, the second (side) from ul. Herzen, third (rear) from the side of ul. Szmaus.
There are stairs to each entrance - there is a wheelchair ramp next to the stairs to the main entrance.
There is an entrance for customers and guests from Hercena Street (main) - it has a ramp for wheelchairs and doors that open automatically, enabling collision-free entry to the building.
There is a control area in the building through which you can pass a wheelchair through a special gate.
All corridors and rooms on each floor are accessible to wheelchair users. There is one elevator in the building on the ground floor, adapted to the needs of people with disabilities. The toilet for disabled people is located on the ground floor, in the right wing of the building.
1. a ramp for wheelchairs was used from Hercena Street,
2. there are no induction loops, Braille markings, contrast markings or
in enlarged print for blind and visually impaired people,
3. information about the layout of rooms in the building is provided by voice (security staff located at the main entrance from ul. Hercena). After the renovation of the information/security point, visual information about the layout of the rooms will also be available in the form of an information board,
4. the building does not use any devices or other technical means to service hearing-impaired people. Accessibility is ensured by the support of an employee in the general office located in room 013 on the right side after entering the main building from ul. Herzen) tel. 32 718 07 44, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 3 parking spaces for people with disabilities have been designated in front of the building,
6. you can enter the building and all its rooms with an assistance dog and a guide dog.
Availability of a sign language interpreter
Currently, there is no Polish sign language interpreter available in the building. This service will be available soon and will be free of charge. At the same time, in accordance with the Act of August 19, 2011 on sign language and other means of communication, we ask that a person interested in handling an official matter with the help of a sign language interpreter should report this fact at least 3 business days before the planned date of handling it.
The website https://transportgzm.pl contains links to the Google Play and App Store stores, from which you can download the available Transport GZM mobile application.